Resolution of the 19th Annual Conference held at Netajee
Subhash Chandra Bose Nagar Bhavan, Ghatsila, Jharkhand on 11th &
Santali language be given second Raj Bhasa status in the States of Jharkhand
be imparted in Santali language (script being Olchiki) to the Santali students
from Primary to Univesity levels in the states of Jharkhand,
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University and Netajee Subhash Chandra Bose National Open University should introduce education in Santali language as soon as possible.
4. OPSC and WBPSC should include Santali language for Civil Services Examinations.
Santali language in Olchiki script be incorporated in the currency notes of
7. The literary awards should be given to the Santali writers by the State governments of Jharkhand and Orissa.
8. Government advertisements should be given to the Santali newspapers and journals regularly.
Orissa Uninvesity be renamed as
should be daily half an hour programme in Santali with news at T. V. Centres of
11. Akashvani Centre should be set up at Dumka immediately.
12. More time
of half an hour be allotted daily to Santali programme at Akashvani Kolkata,
Daily one hour time be allotted to Santali at Akashvanis of Ranchi,
13. HOR SOMBAD
and PACHHIM BANGLA should be published in Olchiki and regularly be the
Governments of Jharkhand and
14. The statue
of Sido Murmu should be set up at
15. The central ministry of Information and Technology should accept only Olchiki script for Santali language.
16. National Book Trust of India should publish Santali Books in Olchiki script regularly.
17. The birth places of Pandit Raghunath Murmu (Dandbose), Majhi Ramdas Tudu (Kaluakata) and Sadhu Ramchand Murmu (Kamarbandi) should be developed as tourist spots by the respective state governments.