About ASECA CHANNEL
Media plays a vital role in disseminating information for the benefit
of larger cross-section of population. Publication of Journal will have two
fold contribution where it will be a source of information to the members
of the Association and others on various aspects and dimensions of Adivasi
society on one hand and also will be instrumental in the establishment of
a network of like minded people on the other. It shall enable the Association
to realise its aims and objects leading to the up-liftment and welfare of
the society at large. So this monthly journal invites:
- Any person/association or group of authors can contribute
- Articles relating to current events must reach by
20th of every month for its publication in the next issue.
- Two copies of the manuscript need to be sent. Manuscripts
should be double spaced with at least one inch margin on both sides in A4
size paper. Articles typed in MS-Word on floppy discs would be appreciated.
Contributions can be sent via internet. Readers can send their views on
articles via internet. Neatly hand written articles will also be accepted.
- A declaration is to be made by the author that the
paper is original and has not been published/ submitted for publication
elsewhere. The cover page of the manuscript must contain the title of the
paper, authorís name, mailing address, brief biographical sketch including
professional qualification/affiliations and acknowledgements, if any. The
first page of the paper must also provide the title of the paper without
the authorís name and address. References should be given at the end of
- Materials received will be acknowledged. Authors are
however, advised to retain copies to safeguard against possible loss in
transit. ASECA CHANNEL will not be responsible for returning the papers
in the event of rejection to the author(s).
- All India ASECA will establish a fair system of review
of the papers for acceptance or rejection. The ASECA CHANNEL will convey
acceptance or otherwise within about three months of receipt of the article.
The authors may be asked to review their papers and resubmit the same. The
final draft is subject to editorial amendments to suit the periodicalís
- The Editor(s) reserve the right to publish the article
in a format appropriate to its readership.
- All India ASECA, New Delhi reserves the copyright.
Articles published in the ASECA CHANNEL can be reproduced/reprinted subject
to the mention of the source.
- The views expressed in the articles in ASECA CHANNEL
do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Association. Author is responsible
for his views or correctness of information.
- Payment of honorarium may be considered on case to
- All manuscripts should be addressed to:
- The Editor, ASECA CHANNEL,
2133, Lodi Road Complex,
New Delhi Ė 110 003, India
Copyright © 1996 All India ASECA. All rights reserved.
Revised: October 1, 2004