To grow as an institution committed to the overall development of the Adivasis by creating a network for channelizing resources and talents and providing services for ensuring the development of public opinion to streamline and strengthen socio-cultural systems and institutions.
Bharat Jakat Majhi Pargana Mahal Conference on 13th and 14th March 2021 Please click for more information
THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME FILES OF HINDI AND SANTALI TEXTS. IF YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE REQUIRED HINDI OR OL CHIKI FONTS, YOU WILL SEE JUNK CHARACTERS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FONT FILES IN YOUR COMPUTER IN ORDER TO READ THE FILES.
Click here for Santal Heroes photo
Life size (8 feet) Bronze statue unveiled at Baripada on 22.5.2005
Centenary Celebration Photo Gallery
News from Assam
Memorandum submitted by Shri Prithibi Majhi, Hon'ble Speaker, Assam Lesgislative Assembly to Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister on inclusion of Santali in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution on 9.9.2003.
News from Delhi
GURU GOMKE CENTENARY CELEBRATION ACTION PLANS (GGC-CAP) 2004-05 - AN APPROACH PAPER FROM ALL INDIA ASECA
Memorandum submitted by All India ASECA to the Union Council of Ministers on inclusion of Santali in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution on 12.8.2003. Please Click for html version | Click for PDF Version.
Unveiling of Statue of Birsa Munda in the Parliament House on August 28, 1998
Memorandum submitted by All India ASECA to the President of India and others during September, 1997
Letter of Shri Prithibi Majhi and Others (Leaders from political party) dated 11th May, 1987 to Shri Rajiv Gandhi on inclusion of Santali in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution
News from Orissa
2nd "All India Conference of Santals" at Balasore in Orissa on 8th and 9th of February, 2003
(In the photo from left (front row): Mr. Sudam Marndi, Mrs. Droupadi Murmu, Mrs. Saraswati Hembram, Mr. Nitya Nanda Hembram) (Next row: Mr. Bhagirathi Majhi, Mr. P.C. Hembram, Mr. Bhadab Hansdah and Mr. Shyam Sundar Baskey)
For more Photo Click Here | For Souvenir in pdf format click here
Rourkela Conference of All India ASECA, February, 2002
For more photo click here
All India Santali Writers' Conference at Rourkela on 7th & 8th December, 2002
News from West Bengal
- Letter of ASECA, WEST BENGAL to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Hon'ble President of India, Sri Atal Behari Vajpayee, Hon'ble Prime Minister of India and Sri L. K. Advani, Hon'ble Deputy Prime Minister on inclusion of Santali Language in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution of India on 6.8.2003.
- All Santal Students' Association ( West Bengal ) Conference on 5th & 6th, October, 2002
- Terms of Reference of Committee constituted by Govt. of West Bengal on Santali Language (March 5, 2001) & Recommendations
- A draft education policy of ASECA (W.B.) for introduction of education in Santali medium (April 8, 2000) (in PDF Format)
News from Jharkhand
Memorandum submitted to Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Hon'ble Prime Minister, Govt. of India, New Delhi by The Members of the Santal Organisations of India, at/p.o: Karandih, Jamshedpur, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand - 831 002 dated 19/20.08.2003
- Memorandum to Shri Babulal Marandi, Honourable Chief Minister of Jharkhand State Ranchi, India Submitted by ASECA JHARKHAND/BIHAR Dated: 22/12/2001
- Memorandum Submitted by Santali Bhasa Morcha to Prime Minister of India on 17.12.1999
- Memorandum of Kherwal Jarpa Samity, Jamshedpur on Ol Script dated 18.9.47
Address :DDA, SFS Flat # 326, Pocket 10, Sector 11(Extension)
Rohini, Delhi - 110 085
| About Us | Projects | Ol Script | News/Publication | Events | Database | Contact Us | Top |
Copyright � 1996 All India ASECA. All rights reserved.
Revised: February 26, 2021